A modern Campus, just over an hour from Turin and Milan, at the center of a great cultural and entrepreneurial tradition
Città Studi Biella was founded on the initiative of institutions and local business associations in order to promote the technical and scientific development of the Biella industry.
Today it represents one of the most important industrial culture centers in Italy and includes in its over 100,000 square meters:
- a University Headquarters
- a Vocational Training Agency accredited by the Piedmont Region and ISO 9.001 certified
- a Congress Center and a Specialist Library
- an area of Services, Research and Business Consulting
The mission of Città Studi is to:
- represent an integrated structure to respond to the needs of the Territory regarding: training, research and dissemination of technological innovation
- be recognized as the reference point for the educational, cultural and scientific activity of the Territory, creating the best environmental conditions for the activities and results
- represent the place where permanent training is provided and disseminated
- ensure access to an international network in the field of research
- develop the university dimension by pursuing the image of a venue that stands out for its quality and effectiveness.